- 1 2/3 c all-purpose flour
- 1 T baking powder
- 1/2 t salt
- 2/3 c nondairy milk
- 1/3 c canola oil or melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 475F and grease a baking sheet.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Add the milk and oil and stir just until the ingredients are wet.
- Use two spoons to make little balls out of the dough.
Put the balls on a baking sheet a little apart, maybe an inch.
- Bake until the bottoms of the biscuits are golden brown, about 8 minutes.