I have Things to Say, sometimes. And when I have Things to Say, I come here to write them down and list them out and put them on my little corner of the Internet for you to see. I use a couple of tools to help me:
- Neovim, the New Editor Of Venerable Invective Machine;
- Hakyll, the Haskell Automatic Kick-Your-Life-to-a-Logger;
- Pandoc, the Personal And Nice Documents Of-all-sorts Converter; and
- Git, the Glorious Issue Tracker; and of course I use all of these on
- Linux, the Last Invention Not Unusable by X.
I host my site at Nearly Free Speech, and you can see the source at sr.ht.
If you like what you see, feel free to use it, but please give me credit and don’t make any money from it. For more details, please see the LICENSE.