|1 2/3 c
||unbleached all-purpose flour
||canola oil or melted nondairy butter
- Preheat the oven to 475F and grease a baking sheet.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Add the milk and oil and stir just until the dry ingredients are wet. It’ll be a very thick, sticky batter.
- Use two spoons to form little ball-like objects out of dough: scoop the dough with one spoon and shape it with the other. Put the little ball-like dough things on the baking sheet a little apart.
- Bake until the bottoms are golden brown, about 8 minutes.